The Pursuit of Green

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

happy new year! happy new me!

It's 2013 and there is something about the beginning of a new year that makes us reflect on the past year and make resolutions for making the next year even better!
Keith and I sat down and made some lists...we are list people, of what were some goals we had for ourselves, our family, and our jobs. I really liked the point that he made, that before he started his list he wanted to write down what he was thankful for in 2012...and made a nice long list.
He began to make a list of things he wished he'd done better, and stopped, what good would that do now?
Move forward! Reflection is one thing, but regret is another.
So here we are pledging to be better, to be happier. Even though we are already happy, can't we all strive to be happier than we are already?
So without listing all the things we/I want to change or do better this year. I am going to use this blog as a way to encourage myself to keep going. To keep myself accountable to making positive changes.
Happy 2013 Pursuit of Green....lets see how we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment