The Pursuit of Green

Friday, May 10, 2013

my other half

He is my constant reminder that God has great things planned for me,
good gifts to bless me with.

my husband makes my life happier.

sometimes I feel like we get caught up in a world that likes to complain about our spouse. what could they do better, what they are not doing?

are we asking ourselves those same questions for our sig other? or just about them?

communication.  E S S E N T I A L.

when we are rolling we work like an awesome team.

wrangling toddlers, laundry, cleaning...sometimes even painting! (happy mother's day to me :)

it's not perfect, it's relationship. it takes work (sometimes)
he works hard.
he loves our girls.
he cares about me in addition to loving me.
he is my home, no matter where we live.

he is always perfect for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment