The Pursuit of Green

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Refreshed

You go through phases in life.
Some you feel energized and motivated
Some you feel tired and exhausted and stuck in a dead end.

I was in number 2 for a while. What could I attribute this to?
toddlers, long winter, busy husband...the list could go on and on and on.....

I finally decided that everyone in my life would be happier, if I were happier.
That meant I needed NEEDED to find a place in my -no time for anything- life, for me, that was just for me!

Looking at my life I thought, I am blessed! I should be happier now than I have ever been.
How do I make the should into am?

There will always be ups and downs through all we go through. and since even starting this draft I have been up & down, but that's life.

For the next 30 days I'm going to blog about things that make me happy!

Here we go!

How waking up early, reading, Jillian Micheals, and YNAB...and lots of other things make me happy...

1 comment:

  1. yay! glad you're back and hoping you feel refreshed in these next 30 days :)

    ReplyDelete