The Pursuit of Green

Monday, June 3, 2013

the brunette & the blonde

clearly I am not a blogger...I had all intention of posting for 30 days about things that make me happy.
But then..I got tired.
So maybe I should say "my next 30 posts" will be about things that make me happy.
Because clearly I have a fear of commitment with this blog :)

Post 2: Things that make me happy.


My girls. Noel Mae & Mila Eve
They are the light of my days.
They are so full of energy-they steal all of mine.
They never cease to amaze (good or bad) the things they do, they say.
They make me laugh, make me cry (in joy and exhaustion, in love and frustration).
But they are my whole heart.
They are beautiful & smart & funny & spunky.
My little babies :)



Being a mom is intense. ALL THINGS INTENSE
Intense love
Intense commitment
Intense fatigue
Intense joy

I could go on an on, but really I barely have time to type this super quick post because, well, I'm a mom of 2 children age 3 & 22 months.

Since having kids I forget what it's like to have a decent conversation on the phone, or eat a meal at peace, or socialize at a party or event. Or talk to my husband?? -at least before 9:30pm. I never stop picking up things around the house, or changing outfits, or doing dishes.
...or giving hugs, or kisses, or reading books, or singing

my girls make me happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment