The Pursuit of Green

Monday, July 18, 2011

t-minus 9 days!

So since I am so completely running out of time to update you all on what we have been doing around this place for the last CRAZY months. I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures of what we've been re-doing, re-making, re-decorating!
Lets just say Keith has been painting just about every room in the house and anything of fabric material has been run through my sewing machine to make something *new* for us, or Noel, or baby #2.
AND since it's WAY easier to post a bunch of pics to facebook that's what I'm going to do. I'll add descriptions there.
So to leave you with a few final thoughts before checking out those pics.
We are only 9 days away from bringing home our 2nd baby girl and we're trying to get ourselves ready and also some time to relax and enjoy some fun and special times with Noel.
If you would like to know more details about how we made anything please ask and I'll do my best to get you an answer!
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment